Flexitallic Technical Seminar, 21 october 2021
When: THURSDAY 21st OCTOBER 2021
Where: NH Orio al Serio, Via Portico, 75, 24050 Orio al Serio, Bergamo, Italy
This event is intended to increase the knowledge of people involved in the selection, design and use of gaskets used in pressure-bound bolted flanged assemblies.
TECHNICAL SEMINAR OBJECTIVES
- Strengthen relationships between the technicians/engineers
- Inform the users on how Flexitallic can help & support
- Face everyday issues of Bolting technicians & design engineers
- Share Flexitallic global experiences to face common challenges
- Common growing thanks to appropriate tools/experiences/ knowledge
FOCUS ON TOPICS
- AIPE presentation
- Gasket selection – Vinay Tripurana – Influencing parameters for gasket & material selection.
- Seal design – Alternative industry standard for bolted flange connection – Dene Halkyard (code and standard, EN1591, EN13555).
- Seal optimisation for heat exchanger bolted flange assemblies – Dene Halkyard – CHANGE™ Gasket and new solutions compared with the old technologies used on the exchanger gaskets.
- Best practice – Gasket Installation and bolting procedures – Theory (Vinay Tripurana), Practical (Dene Halkyard & Vinay Tripurana). This section will include industry recognised theoretical and practical guidance on making and breaking flange connections.
FLEXITALLIC TECHNICAL SEMINAR AGENDA
- 9:00 Welcome
- Introduction to the meeting – Flexitallic Italy
- 9:30 to 12:30 Morning session
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 to 16:30 Afternoon Session
- 14:45 Coffee Break
- 16:15 to 16:30 Conclusion
WHO WILL ATTEND THE MEETING:
- Dene Halkyard – Flexitallic Technical Director
- Vinay Tripurana – Flexitallic Application Engineering Manager
- Phil Kelshaw – Flexitallic EMEA Sales
- Philippe Pottier – Flexitallic Managing Director
The event is free of charge for AIPE’s members and will be held in English. To participate, please fill in the form below: